Folks,
 
This year at Dayton I was lucky enough to win a Flex Radio discount certificate 
at the banquet dinner for either $100 off a Flex 5000A or $50 off a Flex 3000.  
I have been looking for a serious Flex Radio buyer that could really use this 
discount certificate even though others have offered to purchase it from me.  
Even though I may have used it for a 3000 next year, I will be more than happy 
to send this certificate to Juan, K4LCD.  I do not know him or his history, no 
matter, this is most likely the person I have been looking for to give it away 
to.
 
Juan, Please send me your address and I will send this Flex Radio certificate 
you today.
Maybe this will help you in your desire for a 5000A
 
No worries!
 
73'
Steve W4YHD 
 
 


      
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to