Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:10:14 -0800
From: brian-wb6...@lloyd.com
To: flexe...@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [FlexEdge] PB skins

OK, I am finally running pb-pal. I have tried all the skins that come
with it but I am finding that, while definitely sexy, IMHO none of
them are as easy to visually navigate as the original appearance. The
"glossy" buttons just have less contrast. It appears that some of them
create the appearance of glare on the display.

Has anyone built a skin that is more like the original appearance that
includes the ability to set specific values into the sliders and with
more contrast on the buttons and labels? While perhaps not as artistic
I am thinking that it might make it easier for me to use. (It is hell
getting old and not have one's eyes be as good as they once were.)

--
73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL