Windows 7 Pro 32 bit, Flex 5000A, both less than a month old.

1.  I'm trying to get FLDIGI to run but having no luck.  No rig control, no
audio getting there.  Using a virtual serial port (17 & 7) and VAC, but no
joy with anything.  Can someone please send me their settings?  I have the
XML program from the website, stuck it in the program directory, read it in
and saved it, but there must be something more.

2.  If I use DDUtil, can I run several different programs for rig control,
etc. or just one rig control, one SteppIR, 1 rotor, 1 amp, 1 tuner, etc.?
For some reason, I am not understanding this.  For example, I would like to
be able to run CW Skimmer, DX Labs Suite, HR Deluxe, FLDigi, etc.

Thanks and have a merry Christmas.

Larry Rappaport, W1HJF
rapp at lmr dot com