Thanks Tim...never having owned anything from Flex but my SDR-1000 I didn't know that!

But I'll have to say that with the SDR-1000 and the right combination of settings, outboard filters, preamps, and antennas I've been able to hear everything from 1 watt LOWFERS at 180 KHz to meteor pings above 6 meters! By far my favorite radio in my shack. Someday I'll have a 3000 or 5000...sigh. :)

73,
Jerry, KD0GS

Tim (W4TME) wrote:
There is not a "BCI Rejection" feature on the FLEX-x000 or FLEX-1500 SDRs. This was only specific to the SDR-1000.

-Tim
---
W4TME
FlexRadio Systems - Info Management Admin.
"Tune in Excitement"