Hi,
It took 6 weeks to get my Flex-5000A back from Flex Radio with the V/U 5K
installed. But when I took it out of the box there was a rattling inside the
case. I opened the case and found two screws, two flat washers, and two lock
washers loose inside the case. I put the case back on and plugged everything in.
The radio worked great but I noticed my RX2 did not show up. I contacted Flex
Radio and asked me to send it back to look at it. They e-mailed a UPS shipping
label.
That took another 3 weeks until I received it back. It looks like in shipping
the RX2 board came loose.
But, It works great and the audio on 2-meters and 70cm is great. And, after
PowerSDR v2.1 comes out then there will be repeater memory with offset, and
PL’s.
All-in-all, Flex-Radio did a great job with the few people they have. Can’t wait
for PowerSDR v2.1
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/