It fixes both sides.  The opposite spur was weaker and less problematic
since it was lower than the image in every case tested.

Fewer than ten owners complained to Flex.  It is fully realized how many
heard the problem and how many competitors laughed behind their hands or
even out in the open.

I know Bill remembers as I do,  how many years we suffered, without so much
as an acknowledgement of the Yaesu key click problem and we all bore 100% of
the cost over multiple models with their "everyone will continue to buy"
attitude.

This is exemplary behavior on the part of Flex in comparison.

I listened to mine, and I listened to W5ZN while I was there, on both sides
of the channel.  It much lower. I will not claim numbers.  W5ZN is measuring
and will publish numbers independent of mine.  That is as it should be.  My
opinion?  It is fixed once and for all.

Bob
N4HY