Man, FUKUSHIMA?

As in Fukushima that holds the Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant?  I would expect
them to NEVER be able to reopen that plant.

This is not good news for amateur radio.  Competition in Japan and in the US
has brought us to a level of radio technology that many of us NEVER believed
we see and at really good prices.  You can buy a great radio right now for
about the same dollars (even after inflation) that I did in the late
1970's!

I hope they make a come back.

Bob