Joel et All:

I've been wanting to know that for a long time.

I would prefer a menu, rather than having to scroll around thru 10 MHz, 1 MHz etc.

73,

Bill Tynan, W3XO/5 EM00
Flex 5000 Owner for 3 years

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel Harrison" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:58 AM
Subject: [Flexradio] Tuning Step


I like different tuning steps depending which mode I'm on. When I'm on CW I
like 10 Hz but on SSB I prefer 100 Hz.



Is there a way to store set this or store it in a memory so when switching
from one mode to another the tuning step will follow???



If there is I can't find it but it could be sitting right under my nose,
thus the question here.



Thanks.



73 Joel W5ZN



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to