Very good. I am happy to understand this. Thank you.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Robert McGwier <[email protected]> wrote:

> It is under active work now to make it all it can be.  NR and ANF both.  We
> fixed an ugly bug that repaired things some of the way.  We are looking at
> it all now.
>
> Bob
>
>
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Ted Trostle <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> During the brief time I owned a Flex 1500, I recall the NB/NB2 was much
>> better under PSDR 1.0.16 than my current Flex 3000 under PSDR 1.0.19 or
>> now
>> 2.0.20 RC2.
>>
>> While I have the 3000 NR running really great by reducing the NR "Delay"
>> to
>> abt 15, the NB or NB2 seems not much help, I wondering about the
>> following....and if you feel I slipped off the edge that is OK...so here
>> goes my question...and Yes I changed the NB settings following the Install
>> notes for 1.0.19 RC1 and 2.0.20 RC2...
>>
>> Could the Flex 1500 default database be imported into the 3000 or could
>> the
>> 3000 default database NB/NB2 info be modified to what the 1500 NB/NB2 info
>> is.
>>
>> The database is an XML file which is editable, I think.
>>
>> Ted, WB2LOU
>>
>> --
>> You cannot change history, but you can make history!
>> Education is the only legal cure for stupidity.
>> _______________________________________________
>> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
>> [email protected]
>> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
>> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
>> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
>> http://www.flexradio.com/
>>
>
>


-- 
You cannot change history, but you can make history!
Education is the only legal cure for stupidity.
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to