OK, Windows 7 ultimate, Flex 3000, VAC, DDUTIL, VSP Manager.  All working
just fine.

I want to use my TS480SAT to monitor 6 meters for meteor shower activity on
50.260 on the same computer, while I use the Flex 3000 for HF (so why not
get a 5000?  That's in next year's budget plan.)

So I hook up my SignaLink USB and TS480 (which worked perfectly on my XP
machine before I removed it from the shack), and with the Windows 7 computer
I get..nothing.  The USB Audio Codec is recognized, but under the volume
control I don't see any apps open (even though I have MixW and FL Digi
running).

I am doing some detailed technical investigation  on this, but here's my
question:

With Flex Radio installed, is it possible to use other soundcard programs at
the same time?  Or is that a no-no?  Thanks

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
Greensboro, NC  FM06be
wd4...@arrl.net
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com