:-) Well, thanks.

I suspect Ubuntu may no longer be the distro of choice. Fedora would
be, these days, probably. I couldn't say for sure, having been working
mostly on OS X for a few years now.

Were some team to develop a Linux-based app for the Flex products,
they'd likely be best off just putting together their *own* distro
based on, say, Fedora. It could run off a live CD or USB stick just
fine.

The SDR app should be running headless on a separate dedicated host, anyway.

73
Frank
AB2KT

--
Before I had time to frame a reply, the dark-haired girl spoke. "Bang
is an absolute bloody liar," she said. -- Donald Barthelme