Here's a word of warning: Got everything on the Flex 1500 running including
FlexKnob, MMTTY, Writelog, VAC and virtual ports software. Hey great! So
figured I go modern and plug in a wireless keyboard and mouse. The wireless
devices grabbed ports that caused the FlexKnob to disappear and while the SDR
software was running the transmitter wasn't outputting any power. Have had
enough experience now with ports that I immediately suspected the wireless
devices so unplugged them and restarted the computer with wired in devices and
all is back to normal and I'm ready for QRP effort this weekend on ARRL SSB
test.

Best regards,

Peter - VE3HG
VE3HG Blog