Kinda weird.  Relatively quiet on the higher bands for long-distance DX, but
tonight 3 hours after sunset on East Coast, worked E51M on 15, FK8DD and
A35XG on 12, and FK8CE on 10.  My QTH is North Carolina, hex beam at 42
feet, 500 watts, Flex 3000.  Can't remember the last time I worked any
long-distance DX (>5000 miles) on 10 meters into Pacific that late after
sunset (3 hours after sunset).  My electronic log says 1982, but I have some
paper logs from West Coast operation in 1979 when I was able to work JA
around midnight Pacific on 10.  But that was 1979, and I was right near the
ocean...

For 12 meters, last time I worked Pacific that late after sunset was in
2010.

So...something is happening, just not sure what it is.

Paul, what are your operating parameters?

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
Greensboro, NC  FM06be
wd4...@arrl.net
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com