Never had (or at least noticed) this before.
As a long time user of N1MM (12.2.3) and PSDR 2.1.15 I suddenly found today
that when I click on a spot in the bandmap it now sets MultiRX to on, like
every spot is a Split except the Split tab isn't lit, just MultiRX.
I haven't changed any settings on my N1MM, PSDR or FlexControl for
months. I have a FlexControl attached too.

To see what was the cause I have upgraded to PSDR 2.3.5 and set it up from
scratch (no migration) and it's still happening. I upgraded to N1MM 12.2.6
and it's still happening. Regressed back to N1MM 12.2.3.

Anyone else had this behaviour? I'd like it to stop happening as I am a
prolific user of the bandmap spots.

Happy to post more info if that helps you identify what's up - just not
sure what more to post here.

Thanks in advance.
Mike
G7TWC