Hi Zack

I have the Heil Proset Elite and like it a lot. I have had good on-air reports about it. At first I found it a bit uncomfortable out of the box, but after adjusting it I have not had any problems with it. I tried the Proset-4 at the store while listening to a Flex 5000A and I felt that the audio quality and volume level was much better with the Elite. I operate a Flex 5000A and a Flex 1500 and have found that both work well. I do a lot of weak signal VHF DX work and have found it quite listenable. With the Flex radios, of course, you can adjust the Rx and Tx response, so I thought it would be better to have a set that had a wider frequency range that I could adjust for whatever purpose I wanted, than to have one that is limited.

Terry