Hello Mike,

WE fully understand your frustration. We also would like to take a shurt cut
and
just open the entire 60m-Band for those who got permission to operate on 5 MHz
with new privileges since January 1st.

1. With the new regulations you are allowed for any mode within the "channels"
which
have different bandwidth. Hence we have to program more than just modifying
channels.

2. This capability update is on our active development list for PowerSDR
v2.6.x.
We will do our best to expedite this release. Our regular cycle for PowerSDR
is around 3 times per year.

Please consider the regulations for EU including UK are quite clear on this
subject.
We as a manufacturer have to adhere to the frequency allocations for Ham Radio
in order to comply to CE regulations (R&TTE Directive).

In other words: What is allowed to the licensed Ham Radio Operator(being owner
of equipment which may transmit everywhere at any power level etc.) is NOT
allowed for a manufacturer to sell within the EU legislative framework.

Unlike Softrock an other non-commercial SDR we have to present to our dealers
radios which they can configure poperly.

Unlike conventional radios (or NON-SDR)there is no diode to be removed to
open a TX. Full responsibility is with manufacturers for export to EU and is
with dealers for selling radios to consumers.

Once again - we understand any frustration on this subject and we are looking
for more speedy solutions.

Best regards,

Klaus, DK7XL
--