I have a Flex 5000 + RX2 + ATU + VU and am using four 4-position manual coax
switches to select from 13 antennas covering 160 meters to 70 centimeters.
I would like to replace these manual switches with some electrically
operated switches that will allow selection of the proper antenna and key
the required amp as the band is changed on the Flex.

The antenna form in PSDR does not have the capacity to handle the number of
combinations I require.  I seem to recall that someone once made a board or
boards that in conjunction with Flexwire and DDUtil provided more options.

I have searched the Knowledge Center without success.  Since the Flexradio
Wiki is not operating, I was unable to search it.  Does anyone know if those
boards are still available, who supplied them and the instructions for
setting up and operating them?  Thanks.

John, N8WNA