You might look for such a setting in other programs you are using with PSDR

73 - Mike WA8BXN

-------Original Message-------

From: Ernest Garcia

Date: 01/30/13 16:23:16

To: flexradio

Subject: [Flexradio] Question

Wonder if the brains in this forum can help me with the following
problem:Using PDSR 2.5 since it was released with no problems what so ever.
However, the last 2 days I am receiving the following error message: "PDSR -
Com5 stopped working" - "To disable message, select COMMS page in the
Program Options and Uncheck - Display time out warning." I have Google, ask
Bing, search Win7 for solution. So far I have not found where to perform
this on the program options. Thanks for any lead that you may have; to solve
this computer problem. 73, Ernest