Hi David,

I have seen a similar problem with my Flex3000.
Klaus@Flex EU Support and I have been working on this.

I also have a "Clicking" sound at regular intervals on all bands which
shows on the panascope as spikes, the panadapter pauses with each "Click".

I am also running Win XP SP3 ...

Open the Panascope and check to see if you are getting any spikes on the
scope when the panadapter pauses.

Mike.
M0AWS
http://www.m0aws.co.uk