Hi Ken

It is a relatively clean install. I have PSDR, N1MM, VAC, MixW, JT65HF, VE7CC
ARUser. Windows Updates are off.

AVG Free and ZoneAlarm. AVG is disabled manually for a bit of improvement.

DPC is a bit better with wireless turned of but then I am flying blind. I have
a nano wireless USB adaptor (Edimax) but it turns out that if I turn off the
main (internal) wireless then the USB one doesn't work either so I couldn't use
the USB one without the internal one grabbing the signal making the USB one
redundant.

On winXP I used to have Gboost but it seems to no longer be supported as I
installed it and dialling home fails and the forum on the Gboost site says
closed.

Frustrated and missing CQWW :( 9 out of every 10 loads ups don't start
successfully and the 1 that does work usually bombs out with an error.

Mike
G7TWC