From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Keith
Morrison
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 5:27 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] virtual com ports

Hi all running the following set up .... Flex 1500, Vac 4.9, VSP manager,
DDUTL Version 3 mini-deluxe,  laptop with windows 7 installed everything
works fine until I shut the laptop off then upon re booting I loose all the
virtual  com ports and have to create them all over again.
one thing I did notice was that DDTL kept it's end of the virtual com ports
but the Flex mini-deluxe, all loose theirs??? I have tried several versions
of the VAC programme without success any help would be good thanks Keith
To opt out of the Reflector: