From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Mark
Lunday
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 3:04 PM
To: flexra...@yahoogroups.com; 'Flexradio reflector'
Subject: [Flexradio] Slightly off-topic

Anyone else using a Heil Pro 7?  I have ordered two units and both are
having issues with the left earphone (with the boom mic) not having as
strong audio as the right.  This requires me to adjust the balance settings
on the flex.  This happens regardless of the balance level on the left
earpiece.  It happens when I hook the headset up to my TS570 and to my PC
speakers.

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG

Greensboro, NC  FM06be

wd4...@arrl.net