Just finished setting up my 5000a with the VU5K. I have all the info I could
fine on the VU5K, which is not a lot. Anybody have any info on the unit,or
where I can look to find more information on the VU5K?
Some of the questions are.

1. The normal output on the VU5K. Have heard apx. 65-70 and some say 100.

2, what ever the output is, at what point would the output start to roll back
,as the VSR went up?Iam at apx.
1.5 on vhf and 2.1 on uhf on my antennas.

3. If I used a mast mounted preamp, Will the VU5K tolerate the voltage feed
imposed on the coax, with no problems.

Any info on the VU5K,I would be happy to pay for copying and mailing ,or e
mailing.
73
dale wt4t