* gerard robin -- Thursday 02 October 2008:
> I was on going to open directories on CVS for it, and i just notice
> that there is yet, an other Stampe-SV4 in it, which is not mine.
[...]
> AFAIK duplicate models are not whish.

Well, I said at some time that duplicating aircraft should be avoided.
But Curt noted that he has no problem with that, so it's OK. Also,
back then, it was a special situation: your better SR71 was already
in CVS, and someone rushed his (inferior) version in, right after
he had gotten CVS write permission. This was totally pointless
and annoying.

Considering the Stampe-SV4 case ... the version in CVS looks also
good, so I'm not sure if we should have another one. (Your livery
looks nicer ...  :-)

At *some* time we might have to decide removing aircraft from
CVS if there's a better implementation available. That sounds
nasty, but OTOH, we also decide which aircraft should go in.

m.