Hi
I have tried to help with FG for about 7 years but after installing
FG 2.0 I give up.
As I am not a computer programmer I am not able to help with
coding so I tried to help with model building and AI and scenery.
With FG2.0 it would appear that the AI is currently unusable  and
the shading in the models makes seeing things in the cockpit
difficult unless the sun is in  correct position.If the shading is ment
to make things look better then I beg to differ.

So thanks for the ride.

Cheers
Innis