Hi,

On Friday, July 13, 2012 21:20:33 Stuart Buchanan wrote:
> I can see a number of options to resolve this (and I'm sure there are more):

Oh, I forgot in the previous mail:
There is a 5. Solution:
Provide premipmapped uncompressed dds files and compress them with something
like gzip. Osg can handle this kind of thing I believe, it uses the gz plugin
to uncompress and the dds plugin to do images from the dds byte stream.
Hmm, need to double check...

Greetings

Mathias