On Wed, 2001-10-31 at 18:56, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > Would you like me to send you the files to commit, or shall I commit
> > myself?
>
> Send them.

Hi Jon,

I've found some time to have a have another bash at getting my
FlightGear CVS stuff working again. I updated my CVS w/d to see what had
been committed and what was outstanding. I see you've still not
committed the new 'cp2fg' script I contributed, so here it is again.

I'm just making sure the Makefile.linux system works, then I'll get back
onto the GNU auto* stuff, as long as everyone's happy that it'll be
wanted.

--
Ross

#!/bin/sh
#
# Copy JSBSim source into the FlightGear source tree
#
# Assumes you've set the environment variables:
#  FG_SRC=~/FlightGear/src
#  FG_BASE=~/fgfsbase

INSTALL="cp -v"

# Gather or default settings. Assumes the current directory is
# a JSBSim working directory, with FlightGear and fgfsbase siblings
if [ "x$FG_SRC" = "x" ]; then
	FG_SRC=`pwd`/../FlightGear/src
	echo "Defaulting FG_SRC to $FG_SRC"
fi

if [ "x$FG_BASE" = "x" ]; then
	FG_BASE=`pwd`/../fgfsbase
	echo "Defaulting FG_BASE to $FG_BASE"
fi

# Check directories exist
if [ ! -d "$FG_SRC/FDM/JSBSim/filtersjb" ]; then
	echo "No $FG_SRC/FDM/JSBSim/filtersjb directory";
	mkdir $FG_SRC/FDM/JSBSim/filtersjb
	exit;
fi

if [ ! -d "$FG_BASE/Engine" ]; then
	echo "No $FG_BASE/Engine directory";
	exit;
fi

for i in c172 X15 shuttle; do
    if [ ! -d "$FG_BASE/Aircraft/$i" ]; then
	echo "No $FG_BASE/Aircraft/$i";
	exit;
    fi
done

# Perform the copy
$INSTALL JSBSim.cxx $FG_SRC/FDM/
$INSTALL *.cpp $FG_SRC/FDM/JSBSim/
$INSTALL *.h $FG_SRC/FDM/JSBSim/
$INSTALL filtersjb/*.cpp $FG_SRC/FDM/JSBSim/filtersjb/
$INSTALL filtersjb/*.h $FG_SRC/FDM/JSBSim/filtersjb/
$INSTALL engine/*.xml $FG_BASE/Engine/
$INSTALL aircraft/c172/c172.xml $FG_BASE/Aircraft/c172/
$INSTALL aircraft/X15/X15.xml $FG_BASE/Aircraft/X15/
$INSTALL aircraft/shuttle/shuttle.xml $FG_BASE/Aircraft/shuttle/