Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > What is the recommended engine start procedure for people with a 2
 > button mouse (i.e. windows)?  Do we have keyboard bindings thought up
 > yet?

I just modified the default keybindings; here's my commit comment:

  Added keybindings for selecting a current engine, for changing magneto
  position, and for engaging the starter.  Here's how it works:

  1. To select an engine, use '!' (shift-1) for engine 1, '@' (shift-2)
     for engine 2, '#' (shift-3) for engine 3, '$' (shift-4) for engine
     4, or '~' to select all engines.  These bindings set the bool
     properties /sim/input/selected/engine[0],
     /sim/input/selected/engine[1], etc.

  2. To decrease the magneto for the selected engine(s), use '{'.

  3. To increase the magneto for the selected engine(s), use '}'.

  4. To engage the starter for the selected engine(s), use SPACE.

  Eventually, I'll extend this so that the throttle uses the selected
  engine as well, and will perhaps even move this into the joystick
  bindings.  Right now, only engine 1 (engines[0]) is selected by
  default.

All the best,

David

--