Alex Perry wrote:

> It would be nice if we could freeze and release 0.7.9 in the next two weeks.

Although my free time dissapeares much faster than I ever thought it
could it would be great to make it MSVC compatible again. If there are
any changes needed now it should be only very few :))

*I* don't care too much about the shows but for the general project it
would be great if we could release a version for them.

CU,
Christian

PS: Are there already some volunteers for LinuxTag?

--
The idea is to die young as late as possible.        -- Ashley Montague

Whoever that is/was; (c) by Douglas Adams would have been better...