* Tony Peden -- Monday 04 February 2002 15:45:
> --- Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Patches normally go directly to Curtis
> > ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and he
> > makes sure everything works out for patches.

Ohh, I see. Normally developer lists are for code reviewing, at least
under Linux and KDE, so that other people can comment on patches and
suggest changes, find bugs etc. But, of course, I respect the fgfs way
of doing things.

> > So please sent this patch to him,

I have already CC'ed the patch. I know, I'm too impatient.    :-)

> He generally prefers the complete files that have
> changed versus patches, also.

Really? That's weird. But in any case: I've already the first thing
to fix, anyway, so it's good that he hasn't applied it. Although not
compliant with the mentioned RFC, many browsers encode a space as
'+' (instead of "%20"), so this has to be decoded accordingly. I'll
send another patch ... err file later today.

m.  :-)