From: "Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[...]
> Melchior FRANZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Sorry from this strange heading - as I'm reading this list from my news
server I am posting from 'tin' ....

>> You don't need high speed to crash the c310 instantly. Just push the
>> nose down. And I don't agree that this is OK.

> What I'm seeing is that you have to hold the nose down for two or three
> seconds so that the plane goes into a dive.  The values go whacky as soon as
> the craft hits that steep downward pitch, [...]

You mean ".... as soon as the craft hits the ground ....". Right ?  ;-))
This is exactly what I'm experiencing. I was surprised that such a small
twinmot is that difficult to fly ....  :-)

Martin.