Curtis L. Olson writes:

> I'd prefer the scrolling text to be off be default.  Again for the
> sake of realism, you don't have scrolling text across your windshield
> in a real plane.  I know this is a compromise because we are in a
> simulated environment, and it's a nice feature, but I think I would
> prefer to have it off by default.

I'd agree with that as well.  Logically, the pilot should be tuned to
tower when on the runway, having listened to the ATIS
transmission prior to startup.  Leaving it as the standby frequency
means that people can find it very easily if they wish.

May I also suggest that we change the primary nav frequency,
since it is tuned to a VOR that is just out of range, and hence
flicks back and forward.

Cheers - Dave