I'm now working on Ground view mode and I just go through code to fully
understand the problem. I find some small nearly cosmetic bugs.
What is the best way to rapair them. Should I make diff of affected code
or should I tar the whole file. Should I repair only one bug in one patch. Or
could I make all changes and tar them in one patch.

This is example:
In FlightGear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx / bool fgInitConfig ( int argc, char
**argv ) {

is:      SG_LOG(SG_INPUT, SG_INFO, "Reading default aircraft: " << aircraft
             << " from " << props_path.str());
      try {
        readProperties(aircraft_path.str(), globals->get_props());
and should be:
      SG_LOG(SG_INPUT, SG_INFO, "Reading default aircraft: " << aircraft
             << " from " << aircraft_path.str());
      try {
        readProperties(aircraft_path.str(), globals->get_props());

Reagards,
Madr

--
      Martin Dressler