I just checked in YASim changes that allow for more cleaner export of
control output to the property tree (and flaps now extend slowly now,
to boot).  But this breaks the XML syntax in an incompatible way, so
you'll need to update your planes in order to run the code in CVS.
Get the new planes from:

   http://www.plausible.org/andy/yasim-planes-20020228.tar.gz

Base package folks: feel free to check these in whenever.

I was lazy editing the files, so only the 172 and DC-3 currently
export any properties via <control-output> tags.  I did try these out
against David's (freakishly cool) model animations, though, and they
seem to work really well modulo a few direction/orientation
conventions.  The DC-3 gear do indeed pull up slowly.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA