John Wojnaroski wrote:
 > I added the tags to the 747 file, but it appears the code is not
 > exporting a value for the nose gear or the flap settings.

Can you post what you changed?  I'm not sure from the above exactly
which tags went where.  Certainly, if you put the right tags in the
right places, it should work. :)

As with all bug reports: the more you can tell me, the more help I can
give.

 > Did a grep on "flap-pos-norm", find the property in JSBSim but nothing
 > in YASsim. Source was downloaded from CVS Sat afternoon.

It's not there.  The property interface is soft-coded.  YASim is
directed by its configuration file to put the specified control value
in the specified place.  So this:

<wing ...>
   <control-output control="FLAP0" prop="/surface-positions/flap-pos-norm"/>
</wing>

... tells it to place the final FLAP0 setting for that wing (typically
the inner/landing flap for most wing objects) into the specified
property.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA