Erik Hofman wrote:
 > I have a propblem with a peace of CC code which is pretty standard for
 > common C. When I define a structure and point an array to a
 > pre-defined array;
 >
 > [...]
 >
 > this works for C but not for CC?  Am I doing something wrong here, or
 > doesn't CC allow this type of declaration (and if not, is there an
 > alternative)?

This is perfectly legal C++; I tried it with gcc (full program
attached) and it works fine.  What errors are you seeing?

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA

double _fg_lin(double arg) { return 0; }
double _fg_log10(double arg) { return 1; }

struct {
        string name;
        double (*fn)(double);
}  __fg_snd_[] =