I know for the general case an external graphing tool would be most
useful (and I think Jon B. has stuff to do this already.)

But, I was just thinking today that it might be cool to have a built
in grapher for simple / quick graphing needs.

With the property system it would be trivial to pick an arbitrary
property from the property tree and graph it over time -- superimposed
on top of everything else.

Things get a bit trickier if you want to control scaling, how much
time history get's graphed, multiple values, etc., but even graphing a
single value (or maybe just two values) over time could be of some
use.

I thought I'd toss this out there in case someone thought it was worth
while enough to tackle.

Regards,

Curt.