On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 08:58, David Megginson wrote:
> Jim Wilson writes:
>
>  > Sounds good, i'll update and take a look.  How about that dial widget code
>  > GUI/sgVec3Slider.cxx?  Is that going to be problem?
>
> No, I can change that easily enough, if we decide to go ahead with
> these changes.  I think that a much-simplified property manager will
> be a good thing, not necessarily for performance (we're limited mainly
> by the graphic hardware right now) but for maintainability -- I
> provided more options than people actually ended up needing.
>
> Tony's working on adapting the property manager to run standalone in
> JSBSim as well; if I recall correctly, he's tying every to object
> methods, so he will not be affected by any change.

Yes, that's what we're doing right now.  Otherwise, I really don't know
enough about it right now to even speculate whether or not we would be
interested in further capabilities.

> All the best,
>

> David
>
> --
> David Megginson
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tony Peden
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
We all know Linux is great ... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
-- attributed to Linus Torvalds