Curtis L. Olson wrote:
 > In the c172-yasim external view, the rudder animation on the 3d
 > model is reversed.  Everything else seems to go the correct
 > direction.

Does the YASim -set file use a different model from the JSB one?  This
is probably a convention collision between YASim and JSB.  My guess is
that the DC-3 rudder (which works correctly in YASim) rotates in the
opposite direction from the C-172 (which presumably works right JSB).

We should just pick one direction as positive.  YASim natively has a
positive rudder deflection producing a yaw to the left.  Changing that
can be done in the XML files by reversing the destination values of
the property output.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA