Tony,
I received your email to me a weaks ago.
I test it and read the source in the past 2 days.

Yes, It works very well!!! Now my plane can flying steadily with your trimming routine.
Thank you very much!
A good guy you are! :)

I belevie I almost understand how can you achieve the purpose of trimming now.
Yes thank you very much!

I have an idea that whether we can extend this "iteration" "one-axis-at-a-time"
arithmetic to more conditions which need accurate control, such as auto descent and
landing ?

Another Question:
the following is the code for starting the engine system.
Could you explain it to me?

  //start the engine
  int neng = Propulsion->GetNumEngines();

  for(int i=0;i<neng;i++) {
    FGEngine* e = Propulsion->GetEngine(i);

    e->SetRunning(false);
    e->SetMagnetos(3);
    FCS->SetThrottleCmd(i,0.25);
    FCS->SetMixtureCmd(i,1.0);
    e->SetStarter(true);
    fdmex->RunIC(fgic);
  }
  cout << "Pre-start complete " << endl;
  Propulsion->ICEngineStart();

  for(int i=0;i<neng;i++) {
    Propulsion->GetEngine(i)->SetStarter(false);
  }
  cout << "Post-start complete " << endl;
  //engine is running now