David Megginson writes:

>Curtis L. Olson writes:
>
> > > I'm noticing some feet/meter problems as well.  I also noticed that
> > > --altitude= on the command line was giving me meters rather than
> > > feet.
> >
> > Could this be a side effect of the property manager overhaul?  I'm not
> > sure what else has changed recently that could be related.
>
>I think so -- I'm going to take a look at options.cxx right now.

The altitude value seems to be in feet but it is saying it is meters
also I notice that the autopilot readout in the HUD starts off in feet
but changes to meters as soon as you adjust it

> > >  > - The heading hold seems to hold 5-10 degrees 'left' of the heading
> > >  > bug location.  This also is recent addition.
> > >
> > > No, this has been a problem for at least six months.
> >
> > No, the problem has become 5-10 degrees worse in the past couple of
> > days.
>
>Interesting.  I've seen the problem consistently for quite a few
>months (the AP holds the DG about 10 deg off the heading bug).

Yep this changed recently.

It is almost as if the magnetic deviation is being added in twice ??
I haven't really checked into this though

FWIW in all of the above
I am comparing anything in the CVS after March 20 with what was there
as of March 2,  the last time I 'CVS up'ped a backup FGFS source tree

HTH

Norman