* Curtis L. Olson -- Tuesday 26 March 2002 03:16:
> Also, I was crashing with the latest runways.mk4 committed today, but
> I regenerated it myself and could run fine.  Maybe something got hosed
> in the earlier commit ??? so I committed my re-re-generated version
> and hopefully that will work for everyone.

Oops ... that was the wrong fix. The new runways.mk4 was there for a reason:
Two string entries were written to and read from the runways.mk4 database
as floats. This was, of course, wrong and potentially harmful, but it was
at least consistent and worked without (noticeable!) problems.
   This database bug was fixed yesterday and a new matching runways.mk4
checked in. That one did obviously not work with the old, broken database
entry definitions. All you had to do was to cvsup and recompile and
runways.mk4 would have worked like before, but without leak.
   You have again checked in a broken database that contains strings
declared as floats, which is quite risky. Please create and check in a new
one, created with a CVS-HEAD fgfs.   :-P

m.