D Luff wrote:

> dies there before the last bit of console output gets flushed.  Does
> anyone know how I can revert to a previous version or date of
> specific files using CVS in order to test this?

OK, I can now confirm that the latest 'bug fixes' to ilslist, fixlist,
navlist and atislist.cxx are crashing Flightgear on Windows.  Can I
request that the changes get rolled back out of the official CVS
until this is resolved please, especially since they fix only
valgrind/compiler warnings rather than user-visible bugs.  Melchior,
don't take this the wrong way, I appreciate what you're doing, but in
this case somewhere along the line something is going pear-
shaped.

Cheers - Dave