On Wed 3. April 2002 00:18, you wrote:
> > What's the status of OpenGC integration with FlightGear? I
> > have a thought in mind for something it might be used for,
> > and I might be interested in trying it out.
>
> The network interface is alive and well. ( it is sync'd with the latest
> CVS version of FG ) The FMC is "in the shop" for a major
> overhaul. The display code builds and runs under linux. Limited
> checks and tests for required libraries. Requires new freetype and
> ftgl libraries. URLs provided with download package. Gauges are
> functional but "incomplete" - some pieces/symbols under
> development.

Please, give me some advice how to run it with FG on the same machine. It
compiles fine but when I run it, it exit without error and don't open window.
I didn't found any comand line options.

I looked on some posibility of integration with our panel code, but it use
glViewport for some clipping. So we never can use it in panel :-(

Regards,
Madr

--
      Martin Dressler