* [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Cameron Munro) [2002.04.16 16:12]:
> >> The manual contains performance charts, detailed w&b breakdown
> >> and subsystem descriptions among other things.
> >>
> >> I hope I can be of help to get this plane into FlightGear. What I
> >> need is a postal address to mail the manual to, if anyone is
> interrested in
> >> Let me know if this is of interrest. And thanks for a great tool!!
> :-)
> >
> >There are probably several people interested, myself included. It might
> be
> >worthwhile to set up a set of addresses, whereby one person makes a
> copy
> >or gets the information they need, and then sends it to the next on the
> >list.

Hey, Munro!

> I'm interested in this too, there is a part-done JSBsim model of the
> PA28 myself and the Cameron Moore were working on awhile back but never
> got round to the details. This might prove to be the incentive needed to
> get it right :-)

We were working on a PA-28-180.  I'd have to go back and look where we
left off.  I seem to remember us having an issue with on of the coefs.

Also, I have a flight operations manual for a -151 that I plan on
sharing data from once the -180 is done.  We were going after the -180
since there was data on it in one of the Roskam(sp?) books.
--
Cameron Moore
/ I asked the librarian where the self-help section was. \