Hello alltogether,

would you mind changing this back to the previous behaviour which means not
to crash if there's no model description. Unfortunalety I've been off scene
for a few days so it's not quite clear to me when the change happened.
I was trying the Beech99 in the hope to see a working gear ....

quickstep: 17:13:39 ~> fgfs
NewAirportInit EDWS
idx = 7631
Current greenwich mean time = Fri Apr 19 15:13:43 2002

Current local time          = Fri Apr 19 17:13:43 2002

WARNING: ssgLoadMDL: Couldn't open MDL file
'/home/mas/src/FlightGear/fgfsbase/Aircraft/Beech99/Models/beech_99.mdl'!
Fatal error: Failed to load 3D model
 (received from )
quickstep: 17:13:43 ~>

Is anybody able to reproduce this 'feature' ? FlightGear was built from
today's CVS,

Martin.