Paul Deppe wrote:

> When making the latest CVS FGFS on Cygwin/Win2k, the following link error
> occurs:
>
> /usr/lib/libplibul.a(ulContext.o)(.text+0x47):ulContext.cxx: undefined
> reference to `wglGetCurrentContext@0'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I don't know the reason for it, but you can work around it temporarily by patching
plib/src/util/ulContext.cxx: ulIsValidContext() so that it just returns "true" without
trying to call wglGetCurrentContext.

  bool ulIsValidContext ( void )
  {
- #if defined(CONSOLE)
+ #if 1 // defined(CONSOLE)
    return true ;
  #elif defined(WIN32)
    return ( wglGetCurrentContext () != NULL ) ;
  #elif defined(macintosh)
    return ( aglGetCurrentContext () != NULL ) ;
  #elif defined(__APPLE__)
    return ( CGLGetCurrentContext () != NULL ) ;
  #else
    return ( glXGetCurrentContext () != NULL ) ;
  #endif
  }

I'll ask Sebastian Ude on the plib list about this, because he has just moved that
function from a different module (plib/src/ssg/ssg.cxx).

- Julian