- Uptime for seneca -
Now  : 05:09:55 running Linux 2.2.19pre17
One  : 177 day(s), 03:15:51 running Linux 2.2.19pre17, ended Sat Apr 20 16:11:27 2002

The main flightgear server went 177 days straight without a hitch.
But something went a little goofy and it was starting to accumulated
some hung processes.  This was actually starting to cause me some
problems, so rather than go for a record, I opted for a reboot to
clean out the cob-webs.  Hopefully today is the start of our next 177
day stretch. :-)