Hey Guys,

I'm temporalily decloaking. :-). I've been trying to build SimGear on
window$ XP, using cygwin, for some time now, but haven't been succesful. I
did a fresh checkout from cvs this afternoon and updated all the cygwin
packages about 10 minutes ago.

The autogen script works fine, just as the subsequent run of ./configure.
However, when I want to run make I get the following error:

make[1]: entering directory '/home/durktalsma/src/SimGear'
make[1]: nothing to do for 'all-am'.
make[1]: leaving directory '/home/durktalsma/src/SimGear'

As mentioned, I did a fresh checkout of about everything this afternoon,
aclocal     is version 1.4-p5
automake is version 1.4-p5
autoconf   is version 2.13

make is version 3.79.1

Everything works perfectly on my linuxbox at work. I just can't get make to
work on my home machine (which is a toshiba satellite laptop, running
Windows XP only (unfortunately) at the moment. Eventually, I'll intall
linux on it, but there are apparently still some problems with running
linux on this laptop, which is why I haven't tried installing it yet.

[offtopic]
For the rest, everything is going pretty good here in NC, so good actually
that I've already decided to stay for a second year here
[/offtopic]

Cheers,
Durk

Durk Talsma, Center for Cognitive Neurosciences,
Duke University, LSRC Bldg, Box 90999,
Durham, NC 27708-0999

Why quote somebody else?