> IIRC windows requires commandline arguments (or parts thereof)
> to be quoted.

Thanks John,

I added localhost and indeed the program opens the channel. Maybe I will
add some input- checking on this when I get more experience.

I solved the problem with the parameter (Removal of '=' character) by
simply hard coding into the runfgfs.bat file. Windows 2000 cannot work
with parameters any more..........

Now I wanted to take a look at the property list. When I look with
Telnet on port 5500, Telnet states it is connected but the screen stays
black ? Do I have to do something more ?

kind regards

> 3) I wondered if a so-called mib browser could be used to investigate
> the signals from port 5500. In this way making graphs of signals etc.
> would be very easy. For example
> http://www.mg-soft.si/ (free mib browser). In order to work out the
> protocol on port 5500 should be SNMP.
>

> kind regards